Music Therapy Group Sessions
Now offering all group classes in person and via telehealth
Monday, 4:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m.
Joyful Voices Jr.
Wednesday, 3:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m.
Tuesday, 4:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m.
Joyful Music Mindfulness and Motion
Thursday, 4:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m.
Ages 10 and up
Saturday, 10:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m.
Families with children ages 2-5
Joyful Families will create a safe musical environment for you and your child to experience music and work on developmental skills through child-centered approaches to music and play. Goals for this group include:
- Teach parents how to use therapeutic tools at home
- Increase verbal and non-verbal communication
- Develop social interaction skills
- Increase cognitive skills
Wednesday, 5:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m.
Ages 13 and up
JMT is proud to offer this fun workout! In this class, we use a yoga ball, bucket, and drumsticks. The certified Drums Alive® instructor uses these items to lead the class.
Joyful Music Productions
Cast members learn how to act, sing, and dance. Cast members memorize all songs, dances, and lines from the script. They help make props and backdrops. At the end of each camp, participants perform what they have learned in a show for the community. They get the full experience of being in a musical theatre production!
We set high expectations for our cast members and provide many opportunities for each cast member to shine like a star! This experience increases social skills, self-regulation, verbal skills, attention, turn-taking, and increases self-esteem.
We offer 3 musical theatre camps a year:
- Summer camp is 3 days a week for 6 weeks, 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Winter and spring break camp are each one week long, Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Morning and aftercare are provided upon request.